HP Wash question

Discussion in 'Guides' started by NobodyKnowsMe, Jan 12, 2018 at 11:39 PM.

1. NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe Getting involved

Hi guys, I'm new here, could anyone explain me better how to HP wash on this server?

I'm familiar with the method of putting some int in the character and after level 30, each level takes the bonus of mp and put in HP (5 AP at each level)

But in this maple seems to be different, I saw some people saying only to put Int in the character and level up to 120, then take the points of mp and etc.

Anyway, could any charitable soul explain this better?

NoLackin likes this.
  2. Dingus

Dingus Well-Known

There are two ways to HP wash.
    One is the regular HP washing:
    Add 1 point to HP
    Take 1 point from MP
    Add into stat

2nd way: Slightly more complex, but only useful for reaching rather large amounts of HP and you gain a significant more MP.

Add 1 point to MP
    Then take 1 point out of MP with an ap resets and place into stat (DON'T ADD TO HP).
    ^ with this method you should be able to have enough MP to HP wash. after the two steps above, follow the first method.

The reason for this is that depending on your base int, you will gain more MP per point that you add into your MP. Therefore, it is only practical to do this when you have a good amount of base INT and gear (both count towards MP you gain).

For example: You are a night lord. You lose 12 MP per wash.

If you have 120 INT total: You will gain 22-24 MP and when you take a point out of MP you will lose 12 mp so you'll have a net gain of 10-12 MP (not worth at this much INT of course).
    However, at 300 INT: You will gain 40-42 MP, and you lose 12 mp from taking a point out which is a net gain of 28-30 MP per wash (~ two washes for an NL).

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 1:36 AM
    NobodyKnowsMe and NoLackin like this.
  3. Grief

Grief Community Member Event Winner

so you don't know da wae?

Here's a nice guide on HP washing courtesy of @Polar

4. SweetPayback

SweetPayback Old Faithful

you don't need to start at lv 30 in this server since there is an npc that resets all main stats

5. NobodyKnowsMe

Ok, thanks broddars

Grief and NoLackin like this.
  6. NobodyKnowsMe

Man, how am I going to do that on this server if I do not even have so much AP so, supposing I put a 360 Base Int in NL, will I need 360 AP Reset + an amount to do the double wash?

How the hell u guys do that, if I depend on people selling AP or votepoints, it would take ages to finish

7. Dingus

Dingus Well-Known

You can double wash once and what you put reset out of INT put into luk. That way you can use the NPC to reset your stats for 5m and you'll have AP again to wash.

NoLackin and NobodyKnowsMe like this.
  8. NobodyKnowsMe

AHHHHHHHHHHH, now I got it

Thanks

NoLackin likes this.
  9. Grief

Grief Community Member Event Winner

- You can't reset base INT here on any class other than mages -
    yes, if you have 360 base INT you'll need 360 (well really only 356 cus 4 is minimum base INT) AP resets just to take the INT out. You can't use a NPC to reset base INT here

Yeah it takes ages, but it's doable! If you vote every day, plus some NX from doing BPQ or whatever, you'll have enough NX for 2 resets a day. :upvote:
    I got really lucky and made my NL and BM back when APR only cost 15m each megusta

10. SweetPayback

Never put more than 200 base int tbh

11. Dingus

Dingus Well-Known

I mean MP.

NobodyKnowsMe likes this.
  12. NobodyKnowsMe

Well it's so hard

thanks anyway

13. NobodyKnowsMe

Why ?

My friends are talking to put 300 int base + some equipment with int and level up to 120

*If I create an NL*

14. SweetPayback

It is almost always cheaper to get less int and use the ap resets to add MP. by doing (+MP -MP with resets).

If you have for example 300 total int you gain 30 MP for doing +MP -MP with an APR.
    That is more MP that you would gain by adding extra INT at that point.
    @Polar knows more about this stuff

Grief and NobodyKnowsMe like this.
  15. NobodyKnowsMe

Ahhh nice, i will try make a warrior instead NL, it seems more easy (cheaper)

16. NobodyKnowsMe

This second way work on destiny ?

17. NobodyKnowsMe

Last doubt, is it possible to reach 30k of hp on DrK? (Without HB)

If so, is it worth it?

18. panatown

panatown Getting involved

it is possible, but i doubt it is worth it since i believe there is currently no boss you need 30khp for that dispels the hb, and i doubt there will be in the foreseeable future.

however, if you do want to future-proof, you can use int eq to level up (generally dont need to add int for warriors as minimal int eq is sufficient), and keep the MP in case you want to wash it out in the future.

Grief and NobodyKnowsMe like this.
  19. Dingus

Dingus Well-Known

just hit 18k so you hit 30k with HB. There's no reason to wash past 18k when you can just re-cast HB

NobodyKnowsMe likes this.
  20. SweetPayback